What's on today
Welcome evening : In Obernai at 6pm, in the Renaissance room of the town-hall, introducing the Piémont area and the local folk costume, tasting local products.
Office de Tourisme d'Obernai ( )
Place du Beffroi
Tel : 03 88 95 64 13
Email : email@example.com
- le 26/08/2019
Prices (events, products, etc.) : Free admission
Venue of the event : Salle Alsace, town hall
Opening hours : 6 pm
Other things to do :
- Exhibition Contemporary mosaïc exhibitionContemporary mosaïc exhibition, under the direction of Gérard Brand, with works of the famous Ecole des Beaux Arts de Ravenne and its guest of honor, Giuliano Babini.
- Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets) Evening farmers' market
- Events, local events Open air cinema
- Handicraft/Demonstration of know-how Workshop : Kougelhopf bakingTake advantage of the baker's presence to gather tips and advices, how to make a delicious kougelhopf !
- Guided tour Triumph - Visiting the industrial site and its outlet store