Order guides and other publications
Request brochures from Obernai Tourist Information Centre
Faster than sending a paper brochure and more environmentally friendly, the Tourist Office invites you to leaf through or download its brochures in electronic format and thus help you organise your stay.
Place du Beffroi
Fax : + 33 3 88 49 90 84
Police : 17
Firebrigade : 18
Emergency medical service : 15
Police (town) : + 33 3 88 49 95 99
Anti-poison treating station : + 33 3 88 37 37 37
Municipal hospital : + 33 3 88 95 14 00
- Pubs and bars The best way to round off your day
- Hotels In the town centre or the countryside, modern or traditional, choose the hotel that suits you
- Self-catering hotels All the comfort of a flat with all the service of a hotel
- Bed and breakfast rooms Stay with local residents and share their passion for the region
- campsites Get some fresh air and recharge your batteries surrounded by nature: come and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Holiday lets The best choice for families and couples wanting complete independence
- Camper van You travel in camper, take advantage of our parking areas!
- Holiday villages With friends or family, for relaxation or excitement!
- Holiday packages Find all the packages here
- Getting to Obernai Make the most of your free time: come and visit Obernai
- Car parks Need to go shopping in the town centre? Use the town car parks!
- Buses Take public transport to get around the town
- Trains Want to visit Obernai? Travel by train to get the most out of your trip
- Taxis Get around Obernai on demand: take a taxi!