Fine Dining & Guilty Pleasures
Delight your palate with authentic local dishes and wines. Located on the Alsace Wine Route, Obernai is a centre of wine and beer production. As well as traditional recipes like choucroute, flammekueche (tarte flambée) and baeckeofe, you can sample the light, inventive cuisine developed by the region’s talented and innovative chefs.
Discover our packages :
Place du Beffroi
Tél : + 33 3 88 95 64 13
Email : email@example.com
Police : 17
Firebrigade : 18
Emergency medical service : 15
Police (town) : + 33 3 88 49 95 99
Anti-poison treating station : + 33 3 88 37 37 37
Municipal hospital : + 33 3 88 95 14 00
- Pubs and bars The best way to round off your day
- Hotels In the town centre or the countryside, modern or traditional, choose the hotel that suits you
- Self-catering hotels All the comfort of a flat with all the service of a hotel
- Bed and breakfast rooms Stay with local residents and share their passion for the region
- campsites Get some fresh air and recharge your batteries surrounded by nature: come and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Holiday lets The best choice for families and couples wanting complete independence
- Camper van You travel in camper, take advantage of our parking areas!
- Holiday villages With friends or family, for relaxation or excitement!
- Holiday packages Find all the packages here
- Getting to Obernai Make the most of your free time: come and visit Obernai
- Car parks Need to go shopping in the town centre? Use the town car parks!
- Buses Take public transport to get around the town
- Trains Want to visit Obernai? Travel by train to get the most out of your trip
- Taxis Get around Obernai on demand: take a taxi!