Bienvenue dans l'espace dédié à la presse
Retrouvez dans cette rubrique les communiqués et dossiers de presse, les photos et autres documents émis par l'Office de Tourisme de la Ville d'Obernai.
Place du Beffroi
Tél : + 33 3 88 95 64 13
Email : email@example.com
- Exhibition - Regards sur la ville - Works from the FRAC Alsace collections15 September - 29 October
- Exhibition - A light under the stars17 September - 09 October
- Weekly market - Thursday morning06 October
- Exhibition - François Erdrich and Christiane Lehn07 October - 08 October
- Discovery of the Lehmann distillery08 October
Police : 17
Firebrigade : 18
Emergency medical service : 15
Police (town) : + 33 3 88 49 95 99
Anti-poison treating station : + 33 3 88 37 37 37
Municipal hospital : + 33 3 88 95 14 00
- Pubs and bars The best way to round off your day
- Hotels In the town centre or the countryside, modern or traditional, choose the hotel that suits you
- Self-catering hotels All the comfort of a flat with all the service of a hotel
- Bed and breakfast rooms Stay with local residents and share their passion for the region
- campsites Get some fresh air and recharge your batteries surrounded by nature: come and enjoy the great outdoors!
- Holiday lets The best choice for families and couples wanting complete independence
- Camper van You travel in camper, take advantage of our parking areas!
- Holiday villages With friends or family, for relaxation or excitement!
- Holiday packages Find all the packages here
- Getting to Obernai Make the most of your free time: come and visit Obernai
- Car parks Need to go shopping in the town centre? Use the town car parks!
- Buses Take public transport to get around the town
- Trains Want to visit Obernai? Travel by train to get the most out of your trip
- Taxis Get around Obernai on demand: take a taxi!