What's on today
Visit of the Ehn path
Here a little stroll along the river Ehn, that crosses Obernai and gave his name of German origin "Oberehnheim" to the city.
Are you ready for a virtual discovery before a visit on the site first-hand ?It is HERE
The signposted path will provide additional information about local flora and fauna, and its relation with the water cycleHERE
Fun and instructive, what a stroll !
- du 12/02/2021 au 31/12/2021
Other things to do :
- Visite libre A discovery visit of the old townThe discovery map HERE leads you to the main sights of the old town. On this path you will find information panels from the [...]
- Concert Day of the music 2021
- Visite libre Enjoy a visit of the domaine de la Léonardsau
- rally/scavenger hunt/other hunts For children - The adventure of the Obernoé Scavenger HuntObernoé is a little boy who dearly loves his planet Earth, and who worries about the way people mistreat it through pollution, deforestation, climate damage, and more. He fears that all these conditions will create a disaster that will threaten the [...]
- Visite libre Have a stroll along the Wine trail of ObernaiIdeally situated, this 3.5 km trail with explanatory text panels about wine growing and the different grape varieties, offers magnificient panoramic views of Obernai, of the Alsace Plain, and of the imposing Vosges Massif. Wine events are organised [...]
- Cultural and leisure facilities Site to be visited Sauerkraut Factory - LE PICFrom production to transformation... In the Muller family, cabbage cultivation and choucroute (sauerkraut) production have been a tradition over 5 generations. The family has come a long way since its ancestors naturally fermented their cabbages in 5 [...]