What's on today
Discovery of the Lehmann distillery
From father to son since 1850 and labeled Living Heritage Company, the oldest distillery in Alsace invites you to a guided tour which will be followed by a tasting at the foot of the stills.
Discover a rare and ancestral know-how in a warm and artisanal setting that has been home to the Lehmann family for 6 generations.
Excellent whiskies, eaux-de-vie and liqueurs are on offer.
Online reservation HERE
- le 20/08/2022
Other things to do :
- Exhibition Exhibition at Gallery Goralsky
- Weekly market - Thursday morning
- Wine classes and training Stroll and wine tasting through the vineyards of Bernardswiller
- Sauerkraut Factory - LE PIC
- rally/scavenger hunt/other hunts Police inquiry - The mystery of the lost stick
- Flea market Annual street market