What's on today
For children - The adventure of the Obernoé Scavenger Hunt
Obernoé is a little boy who dearly loves his planet Earth, and who worries about the way people mistreat it through pollution, deforestation, climate damage, and more. He fears that all these conditions will create a disaster that will threaten the lives of his friends, the animals.
Help him save them by making your way through the 19 steps of the scavenger hunt, through the city!
Game reserved for children between 8 and 11 years old. Game booklet (only in french) for sale at the Tourist Office.
- du 12/02/2021 au 31/12/2021
Other things to do :
- Visite libre A discovery visit of the old townThe discovery map HERE leads you to the main sights of the old town. On this path you will find information panels from the [...]
- Easter event Easter treasure hunt
- Visite libre Enjoy a visit of the domaine de la Léonardsau
- Visite libre Have a stroll along the Wine trail of ObernaiIdeally situated, this 3.5 km trail with explanatory text panels about wine growing and the different grape varieties, offers magnificient panoramic views of Obernai, of the Alsace Plain, and of the imposing Vosges Massif. Wine events are organised [...]
- Visite libre Visit of the Ehn pathHere a little stroll along the river Ehn, that crosses Obernai and gave his name of German origin "Oberehnheim" to the city. Are you ready for a virtual discovery before a visit on the site first-hand ?It is