What's on today
Stroll and wine tasting through the vineyards of Bernardswiller
Surprise Stroll through the vineyards: in Bernardswiller at 5.30pm (5pm in september) meet a wine-grower leading you through his vineyard and have a diner with local products. Departure under the chestnut tree near the village cemetery. Adults: 7 Euros, children between 4 and 11: 3,50 Euros. Reservation at the Tourist Office required.
- le 29/08/2019
Other things to do :
- Exhibition Contemporary mosaïc exhibitionContemporary mosaïc exhibition, under the direction of Gérard Brand, with works of the famous Ecole des Beaux Arts de Ravenne and its guest of honor, Giuliano Babini.
- Markets on fixed dates (regional, summer or other markets) Evening farmers' market
- Events, local events Open air cinema
- Handicraft/Demonstration of know-how Workshop : Kougelhopf bakingTake advantage of the baker's presence to gather tips and advices, how to make a delicious kougelhopf !
- Guided tour Triumph - Visiting the industrial site and its outlet store